Nominations are being accepted for elected committee positions on the Nominations and Elections committees. Each committee has five open positions – one representative from each region and one national chairperson.
Professional Culinarian members and Senior Professional Culinarian members in good standing have the opportunity to serve on this committee. If you would like to run or know someone who would like to run for one of these positions please do the following:
- Review the policy and procedures document to familiarize yourself with the position responsibilities.
- Email the following documents to email@example.com:
- A completed Intent to Run Form/Conflict of Interest Form
- Your current professional biography (not more than 300 words)
Applications sent to another email address or are missing any of these components listed above will not be accepted. If you have not received confirmation of your submission within 5 business days of submission, please contact the Federation Administrator at 904-484-0248.
|Nominations and Elections Committee|
Election Information and Forms
|Nominations and Election Committee Policies and Procedures |
Intent to Run & Conflict of Interest Forms
All applications for the Northeast and Southeast Regions must be returned no later than Friday, January 25th, 2019.
All applications for the Central and Western Regions must be returned no later than Friday, March 1, 2019.
All applications for the Nominations and Elections Chairperson must be returned no later than Friday, May 31, 2019
Voting will take place:
- Northeast & Southeast Representatives: Electronically (from 2/12 to 2/19) and during ChefConnect: Atlantic City (2/24).
- Central & Western Representatives: Electronically (from 3/18 to 3/25) and during ChefConnect: Minneapolis (3/31).
- Chairperson: During ACF National Convention at the Board of Governors meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact Inga Erickson, Federation Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 484-0248.
Thank you for supporting this very important ACF committee!
Kyle Richardson, CEC, CCE, AAC