American Culinary Federation New Orleans Chapter Agenda
- Call to Order and Welcome Chef Leon West called meeting to order at 4:26.
- Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all.
- Culinarians Code – Chef Ruth Varisco, CCE, CEPC read the Culinarians Code.
- Attendance – Mary Bartholomew, Leon West, Mark Springfloat, Tom Beckman, Anastasia Joyner, Ruth Varisco, Greyze Vieize, Matthew Guillory, Marcus Bankston and Chris Hayes.
- Reports from Officers and Standing Committees –
- Treasurer – Chef Tom – Total $69,321.23
- New Business:
- The Christmas party and the Best Chefs Soiree will be rolled into one occasion. After Christmas, call bar and liquor companies. Cintas is back as a sponsor for 2020. Chef Mark suggests cast iron skillet as award. Since last year’s award knives are falling off. Chef Leon will take care of award.
- Chef Anatasia needs a new award since her name is incorrect.
- Tom received email from Chris Lockhart; he is rebuilding the BR chapter.
- Extend the cutoff date for the BCE and send to Liz.