American Culinary Federation New Orleans Chapter Agenda
- Call to Order and Welcome Chef Leon West called meeting to order at 4:16.
- Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all.
- Culinarians Code – Chef Matt Guillory read the Culinarians Code.
- Attendance – Mary Bartholomew, Leon West, Tom Beckman, Matthew Guillory, James Kilgore, T Walden, Greyze Vieira, Thais Gomes, Melissa Hinton, Tiffany Lane, Blake Cressey, and Chris Hayes.
- Minutes – Reported by Mary Bartholomew. 1st by Matt Guillory, 2nd by T Walden, approved by all.
- Reports from Officers and Standing Committees –
- Treasurer – Chef Tom – Total $68,975.02
- New Business:
- The focus is this meeting was to concentrate on the Best Chefs 2020. Many applications have been received, but more are needed. Joe at Café Reconcile has agreed and will bring student volunteers; Jason Louis with ice carving will participate and Lauren Harris.
- Many chefs took hard copies of the 2020 application to request more chefs to become involved.
- The Soiree date will probably be on 2/3 or 2/4 at the Lakefront Airport.
- Meeting was adjourned at 4:50; 1st by Mary Bartholomew and 2nd by Matt Guillory. Chef Leon server dinner afterwards.