American Culinary Federation New Orleans Chapter Agenda
- Call to Order and Welcome by Chef Leon West, President, at 4:16.
- Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all.
- Culinarians Code – Chef Ruth Varisco, CCE, CEPC read the Culinarians Code.
- Attendance – Mary Bartholomew, T Walden, Jon Petrie, Mark Springfloat, Natasha Butler, Marc Bankston, Joe St. Paul, Daniel Moughan, Paula Sanchez, Lois Hanemann, Greyze Vieina, Ruth Varisco, Nora Wetzel, Toya Boudy, Pat Orien, Patrick H Paneta, Leon West, Ricky Abide, Anastasia Joyner
- Reading and Approval of Minutes – Dispensed with by Jon Petrie, 1st, Joe St. Paul, 2nd, Unanimous vote by all.
- Reports: All reports were dispensed with by Jon Petrie, 1st and by Joe St. Paul 2nd and unanimous vote by all.
- Toya Boudy is in the National Culinary Review for a demo that she performed at the National convention.
- CFC – Culinary Fight Club, Chef Roni Dacula at SOFAB and Nunez graduate.
- Ruth Varisco spoke about certification and the value of certification. She distributed a handout concerning the value and the certification process.
- Meeting adjourned
***Educational piece: Chef Ruth Varisco gave demonstration on cake decorating. Then members were given the opportunity to participate.
Respectfully submitted by:
Mary P Bartholomew, PhD, CCE