Best Chefs 2017 will be April 11, 2017.
More Info Coming Soon.
As an organization of professional chefs, the ACFNO chapter strives to make a positive difference in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry within the Greater New Orleans region through service and to serve as a conduit of culinary education and professional development through apprenticeship, mentorship, scholarship and certification.
- Largest and most prestigious chefs’ organization in America
- 75 years of leadership in the professional food service industry
- Professional networking at local, regional, national, and international levels
- Earned Professional Chef/Pastry Chef or Culinarian/ Pastry Culinarian Certifications
- Internet Career Center: service for members to post their resumes, review resumes for new employees, or look for a new job
- Educational Grants for professional chef members
- Complimentary Term Life Insurance Program
- Apprenticeship Programs