The 6th annual Best Chefs of Louisiana Fundraiser will be held this year on April 12th, 2016 at the fabulous venue of the Lakefront Airport. The chefs event gives recognition to select chefs and honors them for their contribution to the New Orleans culinary scene. It’s also an opportunity for them to showcase their talent by serving a sampling of their signature dishes to the attendees. In addition to the amazing food, the party will feature live entertainment, live and silent auctions and an open bar.
The ACFNO’s Best Chefs of Louisiana fundraiser has chosen the New Orleans Mission and the ACFNO culinary scholarships fund for the 2016 charities.
As an organization of professional chefs, the ACFNO chapter strives to make a positive difference in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry within the Greater New Orleans region through service and to serve as a conduit of culinary education and professional development through apprenticeship, mentorship, scholarship and certification.
- Largest and most prestigious chefs’ organization in America
- 75 years of leadership in the professional food service industry
- Professional networking at local, regional, national, and international levels
- Earned Professional Chef/Pastry Chef or Culinarian/ Pastry Culinarian Certifications
- Internet Career Center: service for members to post their resumes, review resumes for new employees, or look for a new job
- Educational Grants for professional chef members
- Complimentary Term Life Insurance Program
- Apprenticeship Programs